Sunday 9 November 2008

Life

I dont know today I have strange thougths about whats around me although its something inside me, if you know what I mean. First of all I cannot deny something I am blessed, I mean I am blessed with my life which I am so thankful for. Things I see everyday makes me wounder about others life. For example the other day I was exiting the tube station where I stumbled on a homeless person outside the tube station. It was a cold day with none-stop rain. I remembered I had a bag of crisps that I hadn't touched in my bag so I decided to donate it to the mr x dont wanna call him homeless for respect. So I approached him and asked him if he wanted crips and he rudely refused and so I carried on with my buisness. This reminds me of a hadith where its mentioned that one day man will be walking along and look for someone to donate wealth to but will find no-one to accept it. Basically the point is to try to give now as much as you can before the chance slips away.

Another of lifes wounders I have lately come across is the incidence of the market. I was making my intention to get some physically training at the gym and was passing by the market where I live inorder to get there. While passing I saw a women in her mid-age parked her buggy outside a shop infront of the market place. The child in the buggy who you could estimate to be 2 years of age had his both legs amputated. The lady took out a bucket and placed it next to her and took out what it look liked an article of a picture of her two-year old and she started to narrate her story to the pass-byers. I usually is somone very private and like to mind my own buisness but couldnt ignore this womens call. She told the story of her two-year old how he cougth meningitis and had suffered tremendously and the disease cougth his limbs which were thereby amputated to stop the spread and she needed to raise £25.000 inorder to continue his progress of treatment. The issue here is some people may say oh why cant she raise the money in another way instead of begging in this way. I mean the point here is that a person let alone a mother wouldnt humiliate herslef and bring herself and her son to the extent of asking passbyers to help her. No one should ask for help in this manner it really breaks my mind and heart, I just feel that people should be a bit more sympathetic. I think I just expected too much from the human race without taking into account the fact that we still have an animalistic instinct within us!

And so the my last words for this post. I want to dedicate my words to a friend of mine who recently passed away. I wich I got to know her better, I wich I talked to her more often I which I could have been of any help to her......

Saying goodbye is the hardest one has to do
saying good-bye was not part of my plan
the road we have travelled together has parted
yet you have left us here with our testing lifes
As you move on from here I pray that you are in the finnest place
that your smile is shining in you grave
that your laughter is heard by the angels surrounding you and
that you have find the peace and tranguility of gods presence

Amen

No comments: