Monday 9 January 2012

Deja Vu



Wow this blogg still exist! I have just spent sometime going through some old posts and it has brought about many memories that virtually can make me cry. I have come to appreciate the wisdom and strength in writing of ones experiences and how therapeutical it can be.

This past couple of years I have felt that life has been an uncertain roller-coaster, but I must say that looking back I have developed and grow alot as a person. I have been able to apply myself in different settings, challenge myself and make important decisions and sometimes I have had to question myself, become angry with myself, feel proud of myself and smile at myself. But one thing I have become certain about is that whatever stage of life I may find myself I am able to be me; humble, sincere, optimistic me and that will not change. This coupled with some maturity, integrity and inner strength developed through the years, VOILA I cant complain can I. Oh and a bit if grey hair.......:)

My last words for this post; its the begining of a new year, this for me means new dreams, new goals, new achievements, new knowledge and concepts to grasps, and definetly new challenges but above all aspirations for joy and happiness for all of us.

Peace

No comments: