Wednesday 6 June 2007

Uni years

I have ressisted to talk about this topic even with my close friends and family. I have recently finished my finals and waiting for my results. To be trutheful I know that everything that happens is in Allahs hands , but I can't help but feeling nervousness. I strongly congratulate all you out there for enduring constant deadlines, long nights (with only person you keep praising is he whom invented coffea), only to be the last person to know how ur family (whom u live with) are doing, the constant challenges and mind manipulations by proffessors, long hour lecturs in which u discover that the best conversation that u have is during lecturs! And lets not forget all this for gaining a complete character with a specific career ahead supposedly to be practiced once graduated or at least know where you are heading in life.

However If you had asked me a week ago that I will be sleeping for long hours without worry (only about exam results), surfing the net on issues I had liked to read up on, and spending quality time with my family I would have laughed and then screamed at your face to leave me alone to ger on with my studies!

"with every hardship comes ease, with every hardship comes ease" quoted from the Qur'an


No comments: